500 Christmas

Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours.

Fill your heart with Xmas songs, candies, cakes & soak in the beautiful snow, Merry Christmas to You!

A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm.. and we all go through it together. Merry Christmas!


Dear Santa, Don’t listen to any of my Facebook friends. I have been a perfect angel, I swear.

All I want for Christmas is to have everyone in my life be healthy, feel loved.

The Snow Gently Falls, Touches the Heart, White as a Dove, Merry Christmas With Loads of Love!

Dear Santa, I don’t want anything for Christmas except for the person reading this to have an amazing Christmas.

Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.

Mankind is a great, an immense family, This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.

Joyful like the angels, Pleasing as a star, Peaceful like you’re a part of heaven!

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Is ready for it to be Christmas time… cold weather, pretty lights, the smell of firewood burning… and lots of presents!

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.

The liquor store clerk just wished me a merry Christmas as if she weren’t going to see me 7 more times before then.

OMG! I See Santa, Hurry up, Pretend to be Good.

Permanently on the naughty list and loving every minute of it.

When someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’ is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet?

Dear Santa: How much for your list with all the naughty girls on it?

I’m not Santa. But you can still sit on my lap.

Dear kids, there is no Santa. Those presents are from your parent’s love, Wikileaks.

Sweet, but twisted. Does that make me a candy cane?

Ha.. ha.. ha.. Christmas is coming and there’s nothing you can do about it!

Always jingle all the way. No one likes a half-assed jingler.



Christmas cookies and happy hearts, this is how the holiday starts.

How do you know Santa has to be a man? No woman would wear the same outfit year after year.

Santa Claus: He knows when you are sleeping. He knows when you are awake. Sounds like Santa has Facebook.

I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.

it's too bad you can't gift-wrap common sense...

Christmas is when you get the whole dysfunctional family under the one roof

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends..I love all of you, and wish you the very best of everything...Peace and goodwill to you.


I think Santa should hire giants instead of elves so that he can have a faster production of gifts. Have a funny Christmas!

Let us rejoice and enjoy has lord has given this day to drink as much you want, Happy Christmas!

Christmas Messages for Facebook
Let’s welcome the year which is fresh and new, let’s cherish each moment it beholds, let’s celebrate this blissful new year. Merry X-mas.. 🙂

Christmas is full of beautiful things that marvel us but the most amazing of all is the opportunity to feel and share the love that fills lives.

May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones!

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.

Give glory to God because His Son is with us! Celebrate this day with an open heart so that He can enter our lives. Merry Christmas!

Has just been kidnapped by a fat man in a red suit and put in a bag, ALRIGHT! FESS UP! Who put me on there Christmas list?

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.

The best gifts in life will never be found under a Christmas tree! Those gifts are friends, family, kids and the one you love!

Sweet-Christmas-Status-for-Loved-one

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.

Wow Christmas shopping is pretty much done. All I have left is to just sit here and mourn the death of my bank account

.......why is a christmas tree better than a man??? It stays up for 12 days & nights, has cute balls and looks good with the lights on!!!!!

is thinking. If I had to make a live nativity scene with the cast of my friends. I would be in trouble! Who would be the Virgin Mary,3 Wise Men and the Angel?

I put in an URGENT REQUEST to Santa last night for a mirror so you can locate that STICK that's UP YOUR ASS and REMOVE IT!!

Sent Santa a letter saying, "I wanted a husband who can cook, clean and do laundry." Just got a letter back saying, "I'm Santa not a miracle worker".

I'm going to rap batteries for Christmas and put a note saying "TOY NOT INCLUDED"

Everyone who has someone special up there in heaven knows how it feels to be missing someone, so Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people up there! <3 xxx

Santa Claus wears a Red Suit, he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair must be a pacifist. What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?



It’s not the presents that make Christmas so special, it’s the presence of those you love, whether they are with you in person, or spirit.


Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it?

Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.

Christmas Status for Facebook Friends
Wishing all my Facebook friends, a joyous Christmas Celebration. Welcome Lord Jesus with open hearts and make this celebration a blissful one. Merry Christmas.

Love, peace, health, and happiness are my wishes this Christmas to a friend who is always there for me. You never fail to make my world bright and fun!

Wishing all my family and friends a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Be safe and Don’t Drink and Drive.

My Christmas wish not only for me and my family but for all of you as well: peace of mind, the health of body, strength of spirit.

Merry Christmas to all my Facebook friends. Let this Christmas bring peace and happiness to the lives of people all over the world.

I just love how our unlikely team-up can never be broken. The Christmas season only strengthens our special bond. I wish you a very Merry Christmas my dear friend.

I hope that your Christmas would be pleasurable & may the essence of Christmas remains always with you.

My heart is totally filled with things that words alone can’t say. This comes especially for you with love on Christmas Day.

Let’s celebrate this joyous occasion of Christmas with prayers and feasting with loved ones. I wish all my Facebook friends a wonderful Christmas celebration.

I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas because you’re so dear.

I wish that your beauty will bloom to its loveliest this Christmas season. Our friendship is the most precious treasure that I will keep for the rest of my life.

Christmas Wishes For Colleagues

So remember while December Brings the only Christmas day, In the year let there be Christmas In the things you do and say.

My prayer this Christmas is that the story of our massively funny and wonderful friendship get new pages and possibly more characters to make the plot a lot thicker than it already is. Merry Christmas!

Funny Christmas Status for Facebook
Last year, I asked Santa for the smartest person ever for Christmas…I woke up in a box at Christmas morning!

I can’t think of the right words to use to wish you a Merry Christmas, but I am really good at action.

Men can do their Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on Christmas Eve in 25 minutes!

From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did not exist it would be necessary to invent it.

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic!

Have yourself a very gorgeous Christmas. Count your blessings and be thankful. May you all reap the rewards of your hard work. Merry Christmas!

To all of my friends old/new, I am so thankful for all of you. Have a Merry Christmas. Be safe and enjoy your families. Let us remember the best moments that have occurred this year.

Wishing You Christmas Filled With Whole Lot Of Fun And Cheer !

Christmas is Love come down to earth, a gift of infinite worth.

The Snow Gently Falls, Touches the Heart, White as a Dove, Merry Christmas With Loads of Love!

Santa won’t be coming this year…… He died laughing when you said you’d been a good girl.

I’m going to rap batteries for Christmas and put a note saying “TOY NOT INCLUDED”

I bet someone could get really rich opening a business that untangles Christmas lights!

Dear Santa, Don’t listen to any of my Facebook friends. I have been a perfect angel, I swear.

Simple joys, little pleasures, smiles in big measures. Family, friends and love… The choicest blessings from above. Happiness, peace and prosperity too… All these and more are my wishes for you! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends..I love all of you, and wish you the very best of everything…Peace and goodwill to you.

Christmas is one day when girls get to kiss boys to wish them without being called a slut!

My letter to Santa starts something like this: Dear Santa, My sister did it.

CHRISTMAS is C-hrist’s H-istoric, R-emarkable I-ncarnation S-tory, T-elling M-essiah’s A-waited S-alvation.

If you’re feeling warm today, it’s from all the love we’re sending your way. Merry Christmas!

Merry-Christmas-Status-For-Facebook

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.

In Dec, cops should take off the blue lights and make them green. It’s more festive… Like getting pulled over by Santa.

Happy New Year Everyone… I know it’s early but I suffer from premature congratulation. Enjoy this Xmas!

Top 40 radio sucks because the same 6 artists sing 100 songs; Christmas music sucks because 100 artists sing the same 6 songs.

Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit!

It’s not the holiday season unless you push your body to the brink of alcoholism and diabetes.

Trying to think of a good way to show off to everyone the Superman underwear I got for Christmas.

When it comes to Christmas, Cheer Lloyd and I have a lot in common: we’re both bloody rubbish at wrapping.

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year and yet, for all that, when it speaks, it’s voice has strong authority.


I want a machine Nerf gun, a cash register to put real money in, a BB gun, a shotgun, a few skeets, a baby bear and a mama bear stuffed animal. I also want a dog.

My wife, like many women, actually LIKES wrapping things. If she gives you a gift that requires batteries, she wraps the batteries separately, which to me is very close to being a symptom of mental illness.

Christmas Love Status for Facebook
On Christmas surely I’ll wrap my arms around you holding you near begging you to stay with me although my heart follows you everywhere!

Merry Christmas to the one who makes my heart sing and my spirit shine!

Love is heavenly and Christmas is a heavenly Festival So I am having a great pleasure to wish you Merry Christmas sweetheart!

With you by my side, I could not ask for a better Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Christmas romance is looking at the Xmas tree realizing the greatest gift is lying next to me, love you sweetheart!

Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Merry Christmas sweetheart!

Hey baby, here is wishing you and fun-filled and gift-brimmed Christmas. May all your dreams turn into reality. Merry Christmas!

Christmas is always so special because we spend it together. Merry Christmas, darling!

Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.

Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care since I met you it feels like celebrating Christmas all year long!

You are the Christmas present I’ve wanted all these years. You are perfect just the way you are. Have a beautiful Christmas.

Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.

Peace of mind, Health of body, strength of spirit. Have a Happy Christmas!

Christmas is joy, religious joy, an inner joy of light and peace…

Love the giver more than the gift. Merry Christmas…
christmas is not so much about opening presents, as opening our hearts. Merry Christmas!

The real magic of Christmas is that the money from wallet vanishes instantly.

You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.

Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign.

Time to celebrate the birth of the only one who could love you more than me. Merry Christmas to you my darling!

May my sweetheart’s life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. May every day be a day worth looking forward to. I’m sending you all my love this Christmas.

Every time I watch a Christmas movie, I tear up. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.

This Christmas I want to take time to tell you how much you mean to me. I feel so blessed with you!

Christmas is a time for reflecting on the blessings we have received throughout the year. You are my number one blessing since the day we first met.

Facebook is a good way to connect with your friends and family living at far off places. Our Facebook status messages help to appear interesting so, make your fb status different from the others. Sharing the sad feelings can reduce the burden of heart, share sad status on facebook to let your friends know that you are feeling sad. This will surely decrease the sadness. Make your facebook friends smile by sharing hilarious and funny facebook status. Get the funny quotes on exams for facebook and share it on the wall of class mates to wish them best of luck for the exams in a cute way. You can get the different and unique facebook status ideas from our site. Show your love by updating love status for facebook. Tag your friends on good facebook statuses and brighten their day because being a part of someone’s happiness is great. Here are cute facebook status quotes from famous personalities for the people who love to read and share it with others.

Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text