Its Monday Again

Damn Monday, why do you always have to ruin my weekend!

isn't ready for Monday, can I have another Sunday?

Mondays just another reason to be angry lol

just when I was feeling good, beginning to unwind, and had a smile on my face, Monday comes along and bitch-slaps me.


Monday sucks more than a vacuum cleaner.

Monday - is when the alarm sounds somewhat similar to the invitation to death

If I was president, all Monday's would be changed to National Holiday..

MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? Monday has been cancelled due to lack of interest. Please resume your normal Facebook activities. Thank you!

If you ever see me smiling on a Monday,
you'll know that an alien has killed me and it's wearing my skin as a disguise.

Just once, I would like to wake up,
turn on the news, and hear:
"Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep."

If each day is a gift,
I would like to know where I can return Mondays.

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life!

Three horrible facts:
1. Today is not Friday.
2. Tomorrow is not Friday
3. Even the day after tomorrow is not Friday.

You know its Monday when your left eye wont open and your right eye is twitching.

Saying have a happy Monday, is like saying have a happy period. Its just not gonna happen.

Dear Monday, We just aren't good together!You show up at the worst times and overstay your welcome.Your negativity is dragging me down so I must move along now!

Facebook is a good way to connect with your friends and family living at far off places. Our Facebook status messages help to appear interesting so, make your fb status different from the others. Sharing the sad feelings can reduce the burden of heart, share sad status on facebook to let your friends know that you are feeling sad. This will surely decrease the sadness. Make your facebook friends smile by sharing hilarious and funny facebook status. Get the funny quotes on exams for facebook and share it on the wall of class mates to wish them best of luck for the exams in a cute way. You can get the different and unique facebook status ideas from our site. Show your love by updating love status for facebook. Tag your friends on good facebook statuses and brighten their day because being a part of someone’s happiness is great. Here are cute facebook status quotes from famous personalities for the people who love to read and share it with others.

Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text