My Attitude | Cool Attitude

Show your cool attitude on your social apps with our blog's most positive and cool attitude whatsapp status to show people your personality with attitude. Attitude whatsapp status provides you the most positive attitude whatsapp status .
We have a best collection of most popular attitude whatsapp status .


I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!


I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business :/

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

When Sum One Hates You for no reason.................Give them a reason :P :D _!_

""My attitude depends on the people in front of me....""

"Please don't get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!"

Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

Someone Asked me what is UR attitude…... then i simply replied... " BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…"

I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.

I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...

People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.".....

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......

Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it…!

"""There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.'"

""I don't insult people , I just describe them""

People say me bad…..trust me i am the worst.

My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

Me…..myself…and I..!!

My heart is stolen…can I check your bra…….

Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.

I m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???

I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me…

Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

Don’t Copy My Style.

I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.

Facebook is a good way to connect with your friends and family living at far off places. Our Facebook status messages help to appear interesting so, make your fb status different from the others. Sharing the sad feelings can reduce the burden of heart, share sad status on facebook to let your friends know that you are feeling sad. This will surely decrease the sadness. Make your facebook friends smile by sharing hilarious and funny facebook status. Get the funny quotes on exams for facebook and share it on the wall of class mates to wish them best of luck for the exams in a cute way. You can get the different and unique facebook status ideas from our site. Show your love by updating love status for facebook. Tag your friends on good facebook statuses and brighten their day because being a part of someone’s happiness is great. Here are cute facebook status quotes from famous personalities for the people who love to read and share it with others.

Best collection of facebook status messages for love, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, funny fb status, cool, sweet fb text